Step right up, gather around… tall folks kindly at the back please… I am Professor Gruntsplatter, and I am the curator of this here Spookatorium. I have sifted the globe to bring you lovely folks, and ones just like you, a listening experience that will mark your very soul.
Through these doors there are wonders and horrors beyond the imagination, and maybe even a laugh or two, cause I can’t have you dying on me now can I? You will hear music and that has been touched by the hand of god, which ever one you might favor, and suckled at the devils teet. Some were born with an extra limb and others too few, but all have their place in this great green world and you folks have an opportunity in front of you. Will you take a chance and step across this threshold toward something unknown or will you saddle up to the concession stand and always wonder what you missed?
Ladies and gentlemen Welcome to Professor Gruntsplatter’s Spookatorium… there will be no refunds once you enter. Thank you for your attention and the brave ones come with me…
1) Dr:Op:Fr:Am+E – Radium (feat: Bliss Blood)
2) Atrium Carceri – Atmosfear
3) Alethes – Eostre
4) Tenebrae In Perpetum – Oscure Presenze
5) Lugubrum – Attractive To The Flies
6) Johnny Cash and Nick Cave – I’m So Lonesome I Could Cry
7) Siouxsie and The Banshees – Are You Still Dying Darling?
8)The Rohan Theatre Band – Perfect World
9) The Dead Brothers – Human Fly
10) Blut Aus Nord – The Fall Chapter V
11) Murderous Vision – All Morals Subjective In The Field Of Hate
12) The Handsome Family – So Long
Excellent show, man!>Keep them coming.
You’re and odd bucket. :p >>its like spiffy little diddies on a rainy a day. >>as nancy aglet says in repossessed (or the devil in her body) “Don’t make me laugh! My face will crack!”
Hey Yas, the good Prof won’t too his own horn, but I will. He’s an extremely talented musician his ownself: http://www.myspace.com/gruntsplatter